• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any good comic shops near Boston?

14 posts in this topic

I know The Outer Limits is in Waltham, and if you take a 20 minute ride, you can go to Bedrock Comics in Framingham ( he is one great owner to deal with laugh.gif)

35 minute ride to Worcester and "Thats Entertainment" is there. Also Teds Superworld (by appointment only) is there.

I used to live in Waltham 5 years ago before I moved to Florida, I am pretty sure I know where it is. I'll have to give it a shot.

I mostly like to have a good LCS for my weekly new comics, since older issues can be obtained easily through the internet. I am too impatient to wait for my new issues though, I need to pick them up on wednesday.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Outer Limits in Waltham is fantastic. Good back issue selection, great friendly owner, and just a fun place. Better than 90% of the stores in the country. His cousin, I believe, owns That's Entertainment in Worcester--also a fantastic place.

If I'm mostly just interested in a good store to get my modern comics every week, how is New England Comics? There's one in Cambridge that might be really convenient to me, so I might be interested in that. For back issues, I like to deal with people in the board and EBay, so that's not necessarily a priority. I just need somewhere to get my weekly modern fix! smile.gif

Let me know if you have any input!

How did I miss this thread?

Of course most people have mentioned the good shops. I'm a New England Comics sub customer they do right by me. They're all over the place. Million Year Picnic is one of the coolest shops around if you're into more than superheroes. They sell plenty of stuff you really won't see anywhere else.Comicopia is a great new book shop. Comicazi out in Somerville has a pretty good back issue selection. Web Head is a great shop.