• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll Added! Help pick the comic con t-shirt.

77 posts in this topic

Is the second option a question or a statement?

I works better as a statement but I can't figure out how to change the poll.

From a business ethical stand point, I'd avoid the mother one.

How so? Anything resembling funny has a slight possibility of offending someone. I guess I could see a ethical stance if the shirt said "do you want to buy back the books I stole from you when we were kids" or something. What's your thoughts?

How so? Anything resembling funny has a slight possibility of offending someone. I guess I could see a ethical stance if the shirt said "do you want to buy back the books I stole from you when we were kids" or something. What's your thoughts?

Perhaps if the person whose mom has passed would find little of less humor in it. Mother's day is a real downer for some. In business you want to strive to appeal to everyone. 2c

Perhaps if the person whose mom has passed would find little of less humor in it. Mother's day is a real downer for some. In business you want to strive to appeal to everyone. 2c

Very good point. Perhaps something along the lines of would you like to buy the books back you sold me at your garage sale?

What if the shirt gets covered up in a photo and says 'ask me about buying your child'?

Very good point. Perhaps something along the lines of would you like to buy the books back you sold me at your garage sale?

I think it's a moot point since the childhood one appears to be running away with it. I'll close it down at 8:00 PM tonight and proclaim a Wiener.

What if the shirt gets covered up in a photo and says 'ask me about buying your child'?

Definetely will prompt a second look!

I can't decide on these three options. Help me pick which idea gets the free shirt.

With a landslide win - Option 2! Thanks for all the suggestions and comments. I think it will be a sweet shirt.