• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll Added! Help pick the comic con t-shirt.

77 posts in this topic

I suggest a pic like this on your back.

kickme.jpg

with "....an offer" in smaller font with your logo

You seem like the wheeler/dealer haggler type...invite it.

I like it. It definetely would turn some heads when people think you actually have something pinned to your back. It's definetely in the running.

Step 1: Sell me your comic books.

Step 2: Use your loot to move out of your mom's basement.

Step 3: Try to snag your first girlfriend.

Step 4: Realize that women still don't find you attractive.

Step 5: Buy back your comics at a 50% markup. They're the only companionship you'll ever have.

Step 1: Sell me your comic books.

Step 2: Use your loot to move out of your mom's basement.

Step 3: Try to snag your first girlfriend.

Step 4: Realize that women still don't find you attractive.

Step 5: Buy back your comics at a 50% markup. They're the only companionship you'll ever have.

hm

Catchy!

I'm planning on getting some shirts printed for an upcoming Con for me to wear behind the booth. The front will be a large blow up of my company logo and I'd love to have something funny on the back of the shirt. Any ideas?

Here is my initial ideas after 5 minutes of brain storming:

"Always buying books for far less then you hoped and selling books for far less then I'd like"

"Selling books since . . what day of the week is it anyhow"

"Always buying books your grandmother threw away from your Dad's room"

Update: If you submit an idea and I pick it I'll send you a free shirt for your efforts. If I can't decide I may open it up for a poll and the most votes gets the shirt.

"Don't get yer panties in a wad."

Wait, if you wear that, you might get mistaken for me. That'd be bad for you & your business.

(:

-slym

Some great ideas. I'll put together a poll in a bit and ask people to pick their favorite. Thanks guys.