• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xmen 266 ....sales closed thank you

35 posts in this topic

XMEN 266 CGC 9.8- $380.00....price drop $365.00.... Final price drop $355.00

ASM 300 CGC 9.2- $220.00....price drop $205-closed

NEW MUTANTS CGC 9.0- $270... Price drop $260-closed

SHIPPING TO US ONLY

FIRST " ILL TAKE IT" WINS

PM ME IF NECESSARY THANKYOU

PAYPAL ONLY

see my ebay feedback http://www.ebay.com/usr/youtahgetme2

image_zps0bpr2yws.jpg[/urlimage_zpsrqaecomr.jpg[/urlimage_zpscabk07em.jpg[/urlimage_zpstmoxlfpm.jpg[/urlimage_zpszfq8xgb5.jpg[/urlimage_zpsnhcs5rhv.jpg

Sorry that was supposed to read $365 typo do you still want it?

Yeah, I want it for $265, which is what you posted the book for. Sellers and buyers take full responsibility for their transactions on these boards; its the first thing in the User Guidelines thread located in the Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area. You can't change the price like you are suggesting.

Send me a PM with payment instructions please.

Yeah, I want it for $265, which is what you posted the book for. Sellers and buyers take full responsibility for their transactions on these boards; its the first thing in the User Guidelines thread located in the Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area. You can't change the price like you are suggesting.

typos happen. OP has correct 365$ with a 11:09 time stamp(before you said take it) in his original post. I don't see a problem here, just a typo

typos happen. OP has correct 365$ with a 11:09 time stamp(before you said take it) in his original post. I don't see a problem here, just a typo

What your suggesting is that you and the OP are not responsible for what you post on here, which we know isnt the case. Review the User Guidelines, I don't see anything that excepts or reserves typos, I read the opposite of that.

The OP is an experienced seller, review his ebay feedback.

What your suggesting is that you and the OP are not responsible for what you post on here, which we know isnt the case. Review the User Guidelines, I don't see anything that excepts or reserves typos, I read the opposite of that.

The OP is an experienced seller, review his ebay feedback.

You're stretching for a 100$ bill right now. The OP obviously has the correct price in his oringal post. Last I checked 2 and 3 are right next to each other.

His intent was clear. The other two books he dropped by a few bucks but that one he dropped by over a $100 accidently. I can see this one not going well for you if you push it toward the PL list.

And since his original post showed the correct price drop then his summary of price drops becomes a secondary mistake that he corrected after noticing the typo.