• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: What If? # 105

10 posts in this topic

I've got one... are you coming to the KC Comicon in a few weeks?

Have to work. frustrated.gif

I can just give you my address and Paypal you the desired funds. flowerred.gif

Or heck, I can treat you and Khoasgirl to dinner somewhere, if you'd rather. cool.gif

Or heck, I can treat you and Khoasgirl to dinner somewhere, if you'd rather. cool.gif

Dang, it was going to take me that long to dig it out from whatever cardboard-sided tomb its living in currently! wink.gif

Regardless, once I find it, you can have it. But we should do a KC Forumite dinner sometime! We'll show those bi-coastal basterds how to party Kansas-style!

Dang, it was going to take me that long to dig it out from whatever cardboard-sided tomb its living in currently! wink.gif

Regardless, once I find it, you can have it. But we should do a KC Forumite dinner sometime! We'll show those bi-coastal basterds how to party Kansas-style!

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks Khoas. {And take your time digging the issue out. I'm in no hurry.)

cool.gif

I'm looking to buy some highgrade copies of WHAT IF? # 105, (the first appearance of my favorite character Spider-Girl).

NM+, raw or slabbed. PM me with asking price.

Thanks for looking!

Still looking for more copies! yay.gif