• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Balls' Diner

76 posts in this topic

Daredevil $9.50

A two patty burger basted in Frank’s Red Hot topped with crumbled bleu cheese, served with lettuce and house-made mayo on a toasted bun.

:headbang:

What...no Elektra, Kingpin, or Bullseye burgers?

Instead of a toothpick in the middle with an olive the Daredevil should be served with a plastic sai :)

Damn you guys... This looks GREAT. Loving the design too. Kav, the illustrations are top notch. I'll be picking up some swag when the store goes online. Best of luck my friend. If ever I get to town........ Maybe we can franchise when I move to Denver!

Road Trip :banana:

It's incredible how you've already developed so much material for the joint and it hasn't even opened it's doors yet. It just shows how complicated starting a successful business is in this day and age, you need logos, graphics, web sites, ephemera and souvenirs, and great food - which by the looks of the menu, it's going to be terrific. Congrads Jason, show us how it's done (thumbs u

Does the good Dr. have rocky mountain oysters on the menu?

:signfunny:

Might be a good seller out there....

Rock Creek outside Missoula, hosts the Testicle Festival every year and it draws a lot of people. At least I'd did when I went to college out there.

Best of luck on your business endeavor Jason!! Looks awesome!!

Definitely will make the trek next time I'm out that way fly-fishing or in Forsythe goose hunting my man.