• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, sacentaur said:

61186EDA-4F2E-438D-9390-5CA71FF529EF.jpeg

Absolutely love all of these early and extremely HTF Centaurs which you have just posted here for us to enjoy.  :luhv:

Knowing your long standing love for these books, I imagine you probably had these in your personal collection for awhile or were they just picked up recently?  hm

18 minutes ago, mwotka said:

Finally snagged a book I've wanted for a long time!  Wish it didn't have the tape but still looks great otherwise.  Such a genuinely bizarre cover, Teutonic alien gassing damsel madness, and the hero can only watch.  Pardon the other company case...

amazing mystery funnies v2.2.jpg

That’s a monster book, a classic Everett cover.

And yes it presents well - my copy is trimmed, restored, and has punch holes yet I am still happy to have it!

2 hours ago, mwotka said:

Finally snagged a book I've wanted for a long time!  Wish it didn't have the tape but still looks great otherwise.  Such a genuinely bizarre cover, Teutonic alien gassing damsel madness, and the hero can only watch.  Pardon the other company case...

Yep! From what i have learned from the Centaur scholars in my time on these Boards (Gator, Comicjack, Sacentaur, Circumstances to name a few) THAT is one book to have! Congrats!

Edited by sagii

6 hours ago, mwotka said:

That is a Suspense 3 to Centaur collectors .Congrats (thumbsu

On 4/4/2020 at 9:59 PM, sacentaur said:

That’s a monster book, a classic Everett cover.

On 4/4/2020 at 10:25 PM, sagii said:

Yep! From what i have learned from the Centaur scholars in my time on these Boards (Gator, Comicjack, Sacentaur, Circumstances to name a few) THAT is one book to have! Congrats!

On 4/5/2020 at 4:26 AM, comicjack said:

That is a Suspense 3 to Centaur collectors .Congrats (thumbsu

Just wanted to repost all of the positive comments on this all-time classic cover book before the Mods come in and turf out all of the posts that have the picture of the other guy's slab in there.  (thumbsu  :luhv: