• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone attending London Film and Comic Con on 7/17-7/19?

13 posts in this topic

Micheal J Fox is there what a great deal 850.00 dollars for an autograph that sells on the open market for 375.00 I mean really I love Back to the Future but 850 for one autograph seems a bit excessive

I can't think of any person alive on this planet I'd pay 850 dollars for an autograph from.

Micheal J Fox is there what a great deal 850.00 dollars for an autograph that sells on the open market for 375.00 I mean really I love Back to the Future but 850 for one autograph seems a bit excessive

I can't think of any person alive on this planet I'd pay 850 dollars for an autograph from.

George Lucas...?

George Lucas...?

Ohh man. I'd have to think long and hard. Can he at least draw me a stick figure storm trooper or something? Doubt I'd do it just for the sig unless it was a flip.

Honestly, Marty McFly is asking for too friggin' much, more than what Stallone charged at NYCC two years back.

If the signature is legible, that's a big maybe. Frankly, would you pay that amount for a signature that will, in all likelihood, look like a 3 year olds drawing? It's not like they cured his medical condition (if you don't know, he shakes ALOT). Don't mean to sound harsh but facts are facts.

Honestly, Marty McFly is asking for too friggin' much, more than what Stallone charged at NYCC two years back.

If the signature is legible, that's a big maybe. Frankly, would you pay that amount for a signature that will, in all likelihood, look like a 3 year olds drawing? It's not like they cured his medical condition (if you don't know, he shakes ALOT). Don't mean to sound harsh but facts are facts.

Michael J. Fox can ask whatever he wants. Sure, $850 is excessive, but you have to remember he has Parkinson's. I'm sure signing a whole bunch takes a lot more out of him than someone without his medical condition realizes, not just physically but also emotionally. Can you imagine how frustrating it must be? But that's no reason to be insensitive and insult him.

Michael J. Fox can ask whatever he wants. Sure, $850 is excessive, but you have to remember he has Parkinson's. I'm sure signing a whole bunch takes a lot more out of him than someone without his medical condition realizes, not just physically but also emotionally. Can you imagine how frustrating it must be? But that's no reason to be insensitive and insult him.

Maybe he needs the cash, who knows? It's a horrible disease and, you're right, it was a thing to say. Just the cost of his sig, I wonder how many actually pay it and what they get signed.

Idk how many of you are sports fans....but Tom Brady is usually in the 700-800 range. He only does one private signing a year....but that's probably the company's price. Out in the wild/training camp he usually only signs for kids so he's a tough one to get.

The guys from "Scotts Collectibles" in the UK are attending and facilitating.

I am struggling to decide on if I am going to finally pull the CGC SS trigger on my first book and get a Gary Frank sig..

In looking at the website, the only way to get an autograph is to purchase a Diamond Pass for £445. At the current exchange rate, that would equate to $678.75. Still steep, but less than $850. And it comes with other stuff that would bring down what is really being paid for the autograph. Unfortunately, a number of the items are things that would only be good for someone attending the show.