• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix Comic Con, June 2-5, 2016

41 posts in this topic

I know it is early & this years show starts in 24 hours, It is never to early to start preparing and we have to prepare for next year's extremely busy convention schedule

Less than 1 Year, 3 Days to go to go :banana:

I have heard Heroes Haven will not be there.

Looking forward to seeing Basil Gogos, Lee Majors, Kane Hodder and Jae Lee.

Also want to get some Secret wars, crisis and JLA/Avengers signed.

Love me some Basil :cloud9:

I hope he can do some blanks.

So far i asked DSCOTT, Pete at Heroes Haven and Par2ch all said they are not going to be there...ughh

That's too bad.I have a sketch I'm picking up from Lee and wanted to get a couple other sketches from some other artists. Maybe a Perez remark or two as well.

But there's just better cons with better guests on those same dates so I can't really blame CGC or the facilitators. Also coming to PHX in June probably isn't appealing to a lot of people lol

Less than 30 days to opening day!

I will be getting in a nice group of 18 books for the show as well as my usual group of SA and Bronze (raw and graded). I will also be bringing a nice group of 9.6 & 9.8 Walking Dead, Strain, Thief of Thieves, and Marvel Zombie run of 9.8 SSs.

I hope to see some old (and new) faces this year. Sue and I are looking to move some dollar books as well so prepare to do some box digging (should have 45-50 longs that will be fairly well organized.

Ed

We will be setting up at this show under our new comic shop moniker of Fantastic Worlds Comics

Lots of nice key slabbed and raw books will be on hand, as well as some Walking Dead, Strain, silver, bronze and copper age runs, and even some dollar boxes

Something for everyone.

Since it is our first time setting up, they've got us way in the back, but it'll be worth your walk to find us in booth #1769

See you there!

Bill

We will be setting up at this show under our new comic shop moniker of Fantastic Worlds Comics

Lots of nice key slabbed and raw books will be on hand, as well as some Walking Dead, Strain, silver, bronze and copper age runs, and even some dollar boxes

Something for everyone.

Since it is our first time setting up, they've got us way in the back, but it'll be worth your walk to find us in booth #1769

See you there!

Bill

:o:applause: