• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get ready for some golden age gems

209 posts in this topic

Planet 1 CGC 5.5 c to ow pages

Sorry the pic doesn't do it justice. See it in person for $3400.

5fc2639c-baa2-4c5f-b8ed-a86a417e8a04_zpszksjvcmo.jpg

:takeit:

Nice pick up!!

I'd been quite disciplined regarding comic purchases lately, and then this thread came along.

You can always start a high grade Atlas sales thread to offset that little purchase... :baiting:

:cry:

Beautiful Planet #1.

I'm hating myself for missing out on two books I would have loved to own

Which two did you like hector if you don't mind me asking?

I like them all but the two I could afford were the big american comic and the true life secrets

I like them all but the two I could afford were the big american comic and the true life secrets

Hi Janet,

I do have another copy of True Life that's almost as nice...happy to work something out with you if you'd like to PM me about it. :)

And yep, I have a solid stash of Wonder Womans and Sensations....but am very reluctant to sell 'em off. Haven't checked the registry lately, but had the top registry set for Wonder Woman for awhile. Maybe I still do? I should see if anyone's topped me.

Hi Janet,

I do have another copy of True Life that's almost as nice...happy to work something out with you if you'd like to PM me about it. :)

And yep, I have a solid stash of Wonder Womans and Sensations....but am very reluctant to sell 'em off. Haven't checked the registry lately, but had the top registry set for Wonder Woman for awhile. Maybe I still do? I should see if anyone's topped me.

Don't be confused by how he looks - Janet is a man.

Hi Janet,

Don't be confused by how he looks - Janet is a man.

Dude looks like a lady. (Just kidding, Hector.) :)