• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get ready for some golden age gems

209 posts in this topic

Hey gang,

It's been awhile, yeah? So of you have been wondering what I've been up to, so I'll give the short version: changed jobs and bought a house.

With a house purchase, of course, comes some rejiggering of financial priorities. So I'm going to offer up some of my books for sale.

Unfortunately, the scanner is already in a box, so I'll be relying on phone pics--apologies in advance. But I think the quality of the books will make up for it. :)

Among other things, you can expect a cap America 74, some classic cover detectives, and just maybe a Css22.

Posts start in 30 minutes

So just when I'm ready to do this my family surprises me with lunch plans. :). Can't say no to lunch!

So I'm just going to post in a few hours.

The rules: Checks, PayPal, money orders all ok. Free shipping in USA. Take it trumps PMs.

I will take the books I want to buy hehe

I will probably be unable to afford the books GAtor wants to buy. All is as it should be.

Been more than 30 minutes :)

Lunch with family delay. Don't worry, they're coming. :)

I'll have a tuna melt with some sliced avacado on the side. And pass the potato salad.

Been more than 30 minutes :)

Lunch with family delay. Don't worry, they're coming. :)

I'll have a tuna melt with some sliced avacado on the side. And pass the potato salad.

sounds better than In N Out lol

Take as long as you need to, family is more important than comics :)

Eh. I've got a coupla cousins I'd trade for a nice Action #56.

Take my wife ... please!

Take as long as you need to, family is more important than comics :)

Eh. I've got a coupla cousins I'd trade for a nice Action #56.

Take my wife ... please!

henny_youngman.jpg