• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prize thread for: 3rd Annual CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest

492 posts in this topic

I'm donating a prize! I'll post it here soon!

**Sorry...I dropped the ball. I didn't figure the prize thread would start this quickly and was going to pick something out when I hit the LCS tonight. Then this morning I thought - I can pick up this years Frank Cho print at SDCC next week and came on but I'm a day late and a dollar short. (tsk)

Bad form...

I will donate 3 - One Free Movie Regal Birthday Admission Coupon - Good for IMAX, 3-D, RPX, Large Format and Restricted showings. Must be on your birthday and need driver license or birth certificate as proof. Coupon expires on 12/31/2015.

Go see Avengers 2: Age of Ultron, Anti-Man, or Star Wars.

In my area, a 3-D IMAX movie is like $19.50 per person. I will throw in some $2 off coupons (up to 2 people per coupon) as a bonus so you can bring the family or a friend. Coupons only good at Regal Cinemas and in the UNITED STATES.

regal coupon

So, I have 3 - separate prizes of these to give away.

I'll donate a few more prizes:

Lot 1: Star Wars Action Figure Cover- lot of 8 (Luke/Darth/Leia/Obi-Wan/Chewie/Boba/C-3PO/R2D2)

IMG_4338_zpskyonozhi.jpg

Lot 2: (another set) Star Wars Action Figure Cover- lot of 8 (Luke/Darth/Leia/Obi-Wan/Chewie/Boba/C-3PO/R2D2)

IMG_4338_zpskyonozhi.jpg

Lot 3: Marvel Secret Wars Action Figure Variants- lot of 6 (Mr. Fantastic/Black Panther/Deadpool/Doc Ock/Spider-Man/Ultimate Spider-Man)

IMG_4337_zpsj5h1b9gv.jpg

Lot 4: (another set) Marvel Secret Wars Action Figure Variants- lot of 6 (Mr. Fantastic/Black Panther/Deadpool/Doc Ock/Spider-Man/Ultimate Spider-Man)

IMG_4337_zpsj5h1b9gv.jpg

Lot 5: Star Wars #1 variants (4-different)

IMG_4339_zpsmpnurcdm.jpg

Lot 6: (another set) Star Wars #1 variants (4-different)

IMG_4339_zpsmpnurcdm.jpg

Lot 7: group of 4 Phantom variants- ASM 300 Homage covers (Spider-Gwen 1 Gold/Silk 2 regular/Silk 2 B&W sketch/Deadpool 45)

IMG_4340_zpsoaes0lwf.jpg

Lot 8: (another set) group of 4 Phantom variants- ASM 300 Homage covers (Spider-Gwen 1 Gold/Silk 2 regular/Silk 2 B&W sketch/Deadpool 45)

IMG_4340_zpsoaes0lwf.jpg