• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prize thread for: 3rd Annual CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest

492 posts in this topic

Spider-Man #1 Gold version with UPC code. CGC 9.8 Signature Series- Signed by Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane donated by thirdgreenham

IMG_4221_zpskm1ieiit.jpg

Received the Spidey #1 today! Thank You Andy!

What a "Spectacular" prize and what a Fantastic Contest! (worship) (worship) (worship)

HUGE shoutout to letsgrumble!!! Just received my gift and it was some of the best packaging I've ever seen on these boards. (worship) Not to mention the amazing extras thrown in! Please, do not hesitate to buy comics from letsgrumble, you will be a happy customer! :applause:

I had the same overwhelmingly positive experience with letsgrumble after the last grading contest! Here's (one of) the book(s) he sent me beside my copy of Wonder Woman #72.

20150416_141150_zpskbiyszag.jpg

And I forgot to post in here that I received not one but two Regal Theatre movie passes from spidermanbeyond. Now my stepbrother can take his wife on his birthday and we can go out on my wife's birthday. Thanks again! :)

Spider-Man #1 Gold version with UPC code. CGC 9.8 Signature Series- Signed by Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane donated by thirdgreenham

IMG_4221_zpskm1ieiit.jpg

Received the Spidey #1 today! Thank You Andy!

What a "Spectacular" prize and what a Fantastic Contest! (worship) (worship) (worship)

Andy is a peach :cloud9:

Received my prize (Star Wars Variant Edition set of 8) today too Andy! Many, many thanks for a spectacular tournament and the hard work you guys put into it each year! Thanks my friend! :foryou: