• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prize thread for: 3rd Annual CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest

492 posts in this topic

I'll donate these two underground fanzine books. They are both magazine size with black and white art by Larry Blamire. Ace of Spades vol. 1 # 1 from 1973.....the first appearance of The Predator, and Blazing Violence # 1 from 1975 first appearance in his own book. Will ship anywhere.

blazing%20violence%201_zpsukuwgfnq.jpg

blazing%20violence%202_zpsr6vrykap.jpg

blazing%20violence%203_zpspvjgsp7t.jpg

I love these contests with prizes. I'll throw in a set of two of the best pint glasses around - 'Toon Tumblers! Let's top it off with a shot glass, some Mega Mega magnets and some Upcycle Comic Buttons.

Only 56 ppls have voted (page 3). There are like 144 of you. %39 percent. MOVE IT OR LOSE IT.

that is a pretty high percentage-- and as a sample size is more than adequate

95% confidence interval margin of error is 8.91%. So a statistician would say you have a clear winner.

Only 56 ppls have voted (page 3). There are like 144 of you. %39 percent. MOVE IT OR LOSE IT.

95% confidence interval margin of error is 8.91%. So a statistician would say you have a clear winner.

YES!!!!!! :headbang:

YES!!!!!! :headbang:

Well then it's been called. We have a freaking winner!

Will hammer out what it is when I get out of Texas and back to the motherland

It isn't much but I would like to donate two cool books as a prize to the contest.

1st is Logans Run 6 (1st Thanos solo story) 5.0-5.5-ish range

2nd is Marvel Super Special 22, a 70's movie (Blade Runner) with a Steranko cover. Also in the 5.5-ish range

Shipped anywhere in the US/Canada.

blade_runner.jpg

logans_run.jpg