• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Walking Dead #2 2nd print

8 posts in this topic

I'm going to go with 9.2 based on the bottom right back corner pinch and the bottom left back cover crease. Don't know what could have caused the scratches and it's hard to tell based on the brightness of the front cover scan but my bet is 9.2. Don't know that a press would help it…without seeing it it in person is hard to tell. Awesome book, though! (thumbs u

Sorry 9.2 is not happening. The scratches on the back will prevent anything in the 9's

I would have a hard time grading this one if I was a CGC grader,because in my opinion I would not give it better than a 7.0

However I'm not a CGC grader,and they may think differently.

Sorry 9.2 is not happening. The scratches on the back will prevent anything in the 9's

I would have a hard time grading this one if I was a CGC grader,because in my opinion I would not give it better than a 7.0

However I'm not a CGC grader,and they may think differently.

Wow grades all over the place for this. Thanks for the attempt. The front cover is flawless, the scratches on the back don't look as bad as the scanner makes them but no idea what caused them. It's almost like the book slid around on sand paper or something. (shrug)

That is also a corner ding in the bottom spine on the back cover.

I'm going to go with 9.2 based on the bottom right back corner pinch and the bottom left back cover crease. Don't know what could have caused the scratches and it's hard to tell based on the brightness of the front cover scan but my bet is 9.2. Don't know that a press would help it…without seeing it it in person is hard to tell. Awesome book, though! (thumbs u

Book has been pressed :)