• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman Adventures #12 updated with grade

11 posts in this topic

I'm not sure what I am seeing, upper right of the BC. If you look at an angle, I see a rub,crease, something breaking a little color ? The front cover looks great. 9.8, assuming I am seeing things that are not there. If that's a rub, 9.4/9.6 .

Giant scans are always unflattering to a nice book like this. But here's what I see, upper left front cover looks to have some sort of slight color loss, same thing right below and above the red tassel of HQ. And then what looks to be slight color loss back cover upper right? All of those things are VERY slight and I wonder how much less evident they are in hand. I'm going to say a very nice 9.6.

You guys are incredible with your insight. I couldn't find any obvious defects under natural light and under a high powered flash light. I used to spend hours at my local comic book store looking for the very best copies. In hindsight, I must have driven the owner crazy. Although I did spend @ $50 a week in his store from 1984-1992.

Four books including this one will be delivered today or tomorrow. I will post pictures when I get the books.

Thanks for the help! :acclaim: