• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Special Edition

6 posts in this topic

Who's attending the con this weekend? As I understand it there are 4 other OA Dealers exhibiting.

I'll be walking around with a very abridged inventory of OA but email me directly with anything specific you'd like me to bring...probably will be in and around Booth 517 more often than not.

Best regards,

Will Gabri-El

www.ComicArtPage.com

Hope you don't mind me piggybacking off your topic Will.

I'll also be at the con Saturday with a few Frank Thorne works for clients if anyone wants to see something shoot me a email Zaddick@illustrationhouse.com

Will also have a few covers with me:

George Perez Star Trek #1

Gene Colan Wonder Woman #288

Luke McDonell Iron Man #194

Bill Sienkiewicz Dazzler #18

I'll only have a few Thorne works with me but will bring something to see if asked.

Red Sonja pages, covers, pin-ups, sketch stories. Tomahawk pages, stories. Ghita pages. DC 70s War stories.

Works from The Iron Devil, The Devils Angel, Danger Rangerette, Lann, Moonshine McJugs, Playboy.

Zaddick-

Thanks Will, I was out by 2:30, had my son with me so just made some quick deals and out.

I'm sure I'll see you in Diego, I'll be with Illustration House just across from Albert.

Have a good one.

Someone seemed to recognize me and expect return recognition but I was clueless. So sorry if that was a boardie; I honestly think they were mistaking me for someone else as I have zero recognition on this one.

I did buy one commission - Simon Roy - and sorta arranged purchase of some published art from one of the artists. This was the true goal of the show for me, and I hope to finish the deal ASAP. (He did not have the art with him!) If it get what I want and it looks like I expect it to look, I will have another member of The Fifty!