• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,638 posts in this topic

Scott, I think I can see where the bend is now. It's just below the top of the book. To really see it, you have to tilt the book and look at it from the angle. I don't care though. cloud9.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

drymount.jpg

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Do you actually think the bend makes it a 5.0?

27_laughing.gif "The Comic-Keys way"

no thanks!

Do I personally think it's a 5.0? No. I think it's a 5.5. Mid-grade comics can start to have any kind of defects, some more appealing than others. I think the accumulation of defects make it a 5.5, but none of the defects really detract from the eye appeal.

no thanks!

Do I personally think it's a 5.0? No. I think it's a 5.5. Mid-grade comics can start to have any kind of defects, some more appealing than others. I think the accumulation of defects make it a 5.5, but none of the defects really detract from the eye appeal.

What does pressing have to do with Comic Keys? confused.gif I was suggesting the "Jason Ewert Way." yay.gif

no thanks!

What does pressing have to do with Comic Keys? confused.gif I was suggesting the "Jason Ewert Way." yay.gif

I have the scan on file now. Press away. 27_laughing.gif

no thanks!

oh, I thought that was a trimming machine. Have a bend? Cut it off. insane.gif

no thanks!

I have the scan on file now. Press away. 27_laughing.gif

Damn you and the scans! Christo_pull_hair.gifinsane.gif