• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,653 posts in this topic

I don't recall posting this one before.

TalesUnexp47.jpg

And finally, something you don't see everyday... War Combat #1. Not a great copy, but still nice to see.

Actually I see that one everyday grin.gif. Great series of DC War with the emphasis on the character large in the foreground. Intense.

And finally, something you don't see everyday... War Combat #1. Not a great copy, but still nice to see.

Actually I see that one everyday grin.gif. Great series of DC War with the emphasis on the character large in the foreground. Intense.

You know, I never even planned it that way... just a sort of fluke! Certainly, Kanigher had a thing for these kinds of covers, and no one delivered them quite like Jerry Grandenetti. They are pretty badass!

Shep

oaaw51a.jpg

It would be very tough to leave out some of these war covers when choosing your favorite silver age covers.

Beautiful books! thumbsup2.gif

— Rick

Don't mean to be a huckster, but they're up on ebay right now!

Shep

Very nice early war comics, Dmac! thumbsup2.gif

I don't recall posting anything in this thread for a while so he's fun one.

SA79.jpg

27_laughing.gif That cover's great!

The next 2 books were brought to me by one of my employees. Her mother was cleaning out her house and came across a small group of books from the late '50s and early '60s. Pretty cool cloud9.gif

1179831-cgc7004.jpg

1179831-cgc7004.jpg.c7c80f6c5313beefe27d258f67f03eb9.jpg

Edited by 143ksk