• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,641 posts in this topic

That is one sharp looking copy!!!! 893whatthe.gif

It was part of a collection that I purchase, so all in all, not too bad of a price.

Nice pick-ups!!! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks,

they were the only 10 centers though. 893whatthe.gif

Everything else was newer 12 cent books like #3-up and those spiderman and daredevil and xmen and strange tales books. stooges.gif

they were the only 10 centers though. 893whatthe.gif

Everything else was newer 12 cent books like #3-up and those spiderman and daredevil and xmen and strange tales books. stooges.gif

Yeah, that's what happens when you buy Marvels!

Dumb cover--but it's the last pre-code and I like the DC greens Batman-LastPreCode.jpg

That's not an easy book to find that nice! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

LoisLane62.jpg

I was amazed to see this cover. I wrote for CREEPY, EERIE, and VAMPIRELLA, with a few stories in HOUSE OF MYSTERY...but THIS issue has a letter from me in the letter column!

Here's one of the many pages about me on the net...

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/jfk/Conspiracy_theories/Brennan--Conjurella/Brennan.html

Best,

T. Casey Brennan

LoisLane62.jpg

I was amazed to see this cover. I wrote for CREEPY, EERIE, and VAMPIRELLA, with a few stories in HOUSE OF MYSTERY...but THIS issue has a letter from me in the letter column!

Here's one of the many pages about me on the net...

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/jfk/Conspiracy_theories/Brennan--Conjurella/Brennan.html

Best,

T. Casey Brennan

That's pretty cool; that's a 1959 issue, too. BTW, did you keep a copy of this book for yourself?