• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,641 posts in this topic

Posted this in general but I can't help but post it here as well. The Legion of Super Heroes has long been one of my favorite collecting interests. I can now say that after acquiring this beauty I am down to ONE more book to have a COMPLETE LSH collection. All but one pre Adventure 300 appearance, every Superboy, every Action Comics appearance, every Superman and Lois Lane, every LSH title from 259 in 1979 till current. I present to you one of the two remaining books I needed:

act276fc1.jpg

Oh, and Tim, can you guess what is the last book I need in oh, like 5.0 or better with nice cover appeal? insane.gif

Congratulation and good luck on that last book!

It's quite an achievement to put together a set of that many books from that many titles!

Posted this in general but I can't help but post it here as well. The Legion of Super Heroes has long been one of my favorite collecting interests. I can now say that after acquiring this beauty I am down to ONE more book to have a COMPLETE LSH collection. All but one pre Adventure 300 appearance, every Superboy, every Action Comics appearance, every Superman and Lois Lane, every LSH title from 259 in 1979 till current.

hail.gifhail.gif That is such an incredible achievement that I can say nothing else, except... what about Jimmy Olsen? devil.gifpoke2.gif

Seriously, that's phenomenal! thumbsup2.gif

Oh, and Tim, can you guess what is the last book I need in oh, like 5.0 or better with nice cover appeal? insane.gif

Saving the best for last! thumbsup2.gif

Actually, I imagine it'll be less of a challenge than any of the others (except on the old pocketbook). That Action 276 is insanely difficult, and you've gotten yourself a super looking copy to boot.

Let's keep this thread going cool.gif

Of coarse you know If I post it it's gonna have something to do with Superman ...

th68b.jpg

slab is a little dirty on top ...

You can build nice little sets as DC applied various themes across their titles. I had no idea that there was superhero version of Tomahawk (makes me want to read the story) but I can see why you like it. 893applaud-thumb.gif

hmm.ok, you guys didn't say much on the cool Superboy cover, how about this sweet LL:

ll17.jpg

Both the Superboy and Lois Lane are nice examples of difficult books. You have found some nice comics this summer and your dedication at completing these runs is an inspiration to all of us, Danny!