• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,641 posts in this topic

This is the first time I have ever said this, but my scanner didn't do those colors justice. It's brilliant in-hand. Tremendously cool book and I don't even like Wonder Woman. Gotta love the atomic bomb covers.

Everybody's going after DC 10 centers! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Awesome book! That is such a tough, tough book to find! 893applaud-thumb.gif

It's OK to post a scan in general and in the appropriate specialized topic, right?

SLAB-MANIA continues!

My Greatest Adventure 57. Highest CGC-graded copy according to the seller. I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm not sure how to check.

I also feel silly scanning these labels.

1690490-mga57label.jpg

And the book. I should be pimping my own book more strongly, but I'm surprised that much edge tannning and dust shadow earns VF-. The scratch starting above A in Greatest is on the slab. Dillin Moldoff cover according to GCD.

1690490-mga57.jpg

Jack

It's OK to post a scan in general and in the appropriate specialized topic, right?

thumbsup2.gif

My Greatest Adventure 57. Highest CGC-graded copy according to the seller. I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm not sure how to check.

Jack, go to the CGC Census. Plug in the title and issue of your book and voila, you can see the CGC population for your book!

A quick check of the Census confirms that your book is indeed the highest graded copy currently.

thumbsup2.gif

Jack, go to the CGC Census. Plug in the title and issue of your book and voila, you can see the CGC population for your book!

A quick check of the Census confirms that your book is indeed the highest graded copy currently.

Thanks!

Makes me feel like I should thump my chest or something.

Hey, I have one of 5 tied for 2nd place Marvel Spotlight too. AAA-OOOOO-AAWWWWW!!

Jack

Honestly I don't remember. It was about 9 years ago b4 I found ebay. what stood out the most was that shipping and insurance was over 17% of the purchase price. I think I got a few % back 5 years later after there was some kind of class action lawsuit over the absurd charges

here is the Flash 105 that was part of the lot as well

flash105.jpg

here is the Flash 105 that was part of the lot as well

flash105.jpg

Wow -- you have a high-grade set of early SA Flash? Very nice!

Infantino was really firing on all cylinders at the beginning of that run, trying out ideas that later became such clichés that we hardly notice them. Great stuff! I consider myself lucky to have one of the Showcase issues. (Mr Element, of course.)

Jack

since you asked and I now have my books uploaded, here is another one from my Soetheby's win

showcase8c2.jpg

hail.gif That is a fantastic copy! What did Sotheby's grade it as?

Moderate restoration, app. FN 65.