• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,653 posts in this topic

Putting a run of as many 10 cent superboys is quite an accomplishment, Silver! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I don't think Steve understands.

Naw, I meant the grade. Front cover looks much nicer than the back.

Nearmint was commenting on the dialogue from the cover of that book: "Steve -- please -- you must understand!"

This one is for Adam. I know you like vibrant cover colors and it is hard to beat this one. Picked it up in LA at Wizard Con.

Ken

uncanny48.jpg

Oh, yeah, baby! headbang.gif

From blazingbob?

This one is for Adam. I know you like vibrant cover colors and it is hard to beat this one. Picked it up in LA at Wizard Con.

Ken

uncanny48.jpg

Oh, yeah, baby! headbang.gif

From blazingbob?

Yes, he had a box of really nice 50's horror books at the LA show. I couldn't pass up this pure red cover.

Ken

Yes, he had a box of really nice 50's horror books at the LA show. I couldn't pass up this pure red cover.

Ken

Me neither! This is very unusual coloring and artwork for an Atlas -- more like a paperback cover than a typical comic book cover. I wouldn't be surprised if Heath had a hand in coloring it.

In an effort to keep posts going on this thread ....

Superman's in the 120's are fairly difficult to get in nice shape (at least I have found that to be true) with the exception of 124 which for some reason seems to pop up frequently in the 7.0 -8.5 range. Here are is 123-129. I haven't picked up a nice 122 yet...when I do you guys will know about it.

Since just about every issue I get now plugs in a hole for a nice run, I will probably use this approach more to show consecutive issues...

th_sm123.jpgth_sm124.jpgth_sm125.jpgth_sm126.jpg

th_sm127.jpgth_sm128.jpgth_sm129.jpg