• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,655 posts in this topic

And third. :acclaim:

HOM1.jpg

Wow, great catches all!

My Greatest Adventure 59 is actually in my league, but your copy is so much nicer.

The running woman leading a pack of animals (sort of a Diana image) is a comic-book cover favorite. I wonder how many are out there?

Somebody tell Supes that one monkey and one leopard does not make a leopard pack.

Jack

69136.jpg.9378f63902d5bebea5726ffe48b289e0.jpg

Clash of the wolf packs!

sb116.jpgHOM11.jpg

No fair, yours has a superpowered former resident of Krypton, and all mine has is a girl in a nightgown!

:banana: Best day of collecting in my life!

Well done, JohnT! :applause:

Thanks! It's given me a lot of enjoyment already, enjoyment only you guys on this board can understand.

I posted this book a long time ago, but thought it deserved a second look. This is one tough book to find in HG. In fact, I looked three years before I found this copy (which I've had for probably three or four years) and have never seen another high grade copy. Not the most popular title, but one tuff lava monster! :cloud9:

BB31.jpg

Here are a nice duo of early Rip Hunter and Cave Carson try-outs...

SHOW_26.jpg

With all the recent talk of partial wash-tones, I'm gonna say that the B&B #40 has a partial wash-tone effect...at the bottom of the cover by the Mole Machine.

BB_40.jpg

Edited by AtlasFan