• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suspense 3 on ebay - ending tonight !

59 posts in this topic

The story is a bit off. That book isn't listed (in the former 5.5 holder) in the Heritage archive or in GPA. He might have bought it somewhere else, of course. I was just curious what he paid and neither source turned up a record of a restored 5.5.

The story is a bit off. That book isn't listed (in the former 5.5 holder) in the Heritage archive or in GPA. He might have bought it somewhere else, of course. I was just curious what he paid and neither source turned up a record of a restored 5.5.

Yikes! That's not cool 'cause I have a bid in

I'm sure it wasn't graded at the time of sale but sure it was one of the first Supense 3's Heritage had sold at that time.

I'm sure it wasn't graded at the time of sale but sure it was one of the first Supense 3's Heritage had sold at that time.

that's not how the seller describes the timeline:

"I purchased this at a Heritage Auction roughly 10-years ago. Not a big fan of grading services, I gently took it out the casing. Most of the time it was "stored" in a safety deposit box at City National Bank."

I know Rob but look at the sale on March 15,2002 i'm sure that is the book in question.It was sold ungraded at the time maybe i'm wrong but i would say that is it.Check it out (thumbs u

I know Rob but look at the sale on March 15,2002 i'm sure that is the book in question.It was sold ungraded at the time maybe i'm wrong but i would say that is it.Check it out (thumbs u

Ah, weird. Where'd the label come from? If he's not a fan of grading services, who had it graded if not Heritage?

I should point out, the book is being sold as restored and looks fine for the grade (actually, it presents well for the grade) so it's not really scary. It's just weird.

11k - congrats to the winner !

Wow :o Didn't expect the book to sell for this high. Congrats to the buyer and seller.

Not too bad as it's relatively close to guide for a restored copy!

Based upon this sale, what do you think Magik's top of census 9.0 Penn copy will go for in the next Heritage Signature auction in August? hm

Wow :o Didn't expect the book to sell for this high. Congrats to the buyer and seller.

Based upon this sale, what do you think Magik's top of census 9.0 Penn copy will go for in the next Heritage Signature auction in August? hm

just south of 100k

just south of 100k

I say just north of 100 large