• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 2 Results

22 posts in this topic

2015 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 2 Results

BK 1: Avengers 28 Off White to White Pages - Actual Grade: 7.5

BK 2: X-Men 95 White Pages - Actual Grade: 9.4

Link to Books and Scans

Round 2 Grade Breakdowns

Round_2-Breakdowns.png

2013 Grading Contest: Round 2 Results - Leader Board

Round_2-Leaders.png

Round 2 COMMENTARY

Commentary is delayed until after Game 5...

Of special note though is that NO FIRST PLACE LEADER from Round 1 remained in place.

CORRECTION:

Congrats to aasparky1000, drewincanada, KPR Comics, and LordRahl for climbing into a tie for FIRST PLACE! Special congratulations goes to LordRahl who is the only one of five to retain his 1st Place position. (worship)

Despite much grousing, there were actually more Double Bullseyes this round than the previous.

Congrats to the Double Bullseye Masters this round: aasparky1000, drewincanada, KPR Comics, Mio, *Bronze age fan*, Fastballspecial, collector_bill, and Red_Hood. :applause:

Climbing a scintillating 56 spots up the Charts are collector_bill and Red_Hood! :headbang:

Falling an incredible 90 spots down the Charts is FutureFlash! :sick::sorry:

If you're reeling from this round, SHAKE IT OFF!

ROUND 3 Awaits! :sumo:

Go Warriors!

Come onnnnnnnnn. I just looked at the two new books to grade. Can't we just stick with Silver age Marvels??? I asked you....please no Golden age. :tonofbricks:

Speaking of this, are there going to be any Restored or Qualified books in the contest, and if so, will they be noted in the description?

I'm thinking there was a grade recording error. You have me down for -1 on the X Men but I submitted a 9.4 grade ???

Yep. I re-inputted your ROUND 1 Grades for ROUND 2 instead of the correct grade you submitted.

Congrats, this moves you back into a tie for FIRST PLACE! :acclaim:

All charts have been updated.