• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, MARVEL may have a P.R. Nightmare on they're hands.

33 posts in this topic

I'd take Charles Johnson's claims with a grain of salt or at least an innumerable amount of caution before jumping to any conclusions...There may be some truth to his claim, but nothing as major as he is trumpeting 2c

Is Charles Johnson a Digital Darth Vader?

Troll Charles Johnson banned from Twitter

Sowing Mayhem, One Click at a Time

Article is over a month old and the rumor source was voted by Gawker of all places as the web's "worst journalist." Even if there was some truth to it, it seems like Chuck is sensationalizing again, as this was right after the Avengers movie release.

Pretty sure Perlmutter is Disney's biggest individual shareholder (or one of) after the buy-out of Marvel. So forcing him out no matter how awful it is (short of there being some sort of clause for immoral or illegal behavior & charges or something as part of that contract) might be a nightmare.
What I'd LOVE to know is how bad is it that it would hurt Marvel's brand. hm

Perlmutter already tried to destroy Spider-Man by interfering with Raimi on SM3. How could this be any worse?

Pretty sure Perlmutter is Disney's biggest individual shareholder (or one of) after the buy-out of Marvel. So forcing him out no matter how awful it is (short of there being some sort of clause for immoral or illegal behavior & charges or something as part of that contract) might be a nightmare.

Perlmutter already tried to destroy Spider-Man by interfering with Raimi on SM3. How could this be any worse?

Thought that was the Sony execs that kinda forced Raimi to smash 2 movies together because they wanted him to do Venom & he wanted to do Sandman?

Thought that was the Sony execs that kinda forced Raimi to smash 2 movies together because they wanted him to do Venom & he wanted to do Sandman?

my bad. wrong billionaire.

Remember when Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 4 was a go, and then Raimi, after the epic clusterf**k (sic, not masking here) that was Spider-Man 3, threw up his hands and said, "Forget this; I'm out," and then we learned that it was all Avi Arad's fault, basically?

my bad. wrong billionaire.

Remember when Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 4 was a go, and then Raimi, after the epic clusterf**k (sic, not masking here) that was Spider-Man 3, threw up his hands and said, "Forget this; I'm out," and then we learned that it was all Avi Arad's fault, basically?

Lots of things were Avi Arad's fault. That's why Marvel canned him (in fairness, they only did so after he helped steer the ship with Ike through some really nasty waters & keep the boat from sinking a few times & making everyone a LOT of money)

Disney\MarvelTHIS BOARD has way too many attorneys. lol

fixed :banana:

My wife is a paralegal for a group attorneys,and she says they are the most unorganized,talk out their azzes,BSers you would ever know.If it wasn't for the paralegals doing all the work they wouldn't know their azzes from a hole in the wall. lol

Nurses say the same thing about doctors.