• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sam I am has a feedback thread!

10 posts in this topic

I'm proud to be the first to post feedback for sales I've done with Chris, and all I can say is he is a stand-up guy, a man of his word and an extremely conscientious buyer. I am pleased to give fellow board member Sam I am, my highest recommendation!

Just received a few Star Wars action figure variants from Chris. Holy cow that dude knows how to package some comics. And the comics themselves were in top notch condition....true beauties. Add great communication and awareness, and you've got one hell of a great seller.

Thanks, Chris. I look forward to buying more of your books soon.

I bought some more Star Wars books from Chris, and despite the box having apparently been opened by USPS and resealed by a blind man who didn't care whether the box was left opened or not, the books came through in great shape!

Bought two books from Chris sent him a 4 figure cashiers check. The biggest comic sale I have had. The transaction went smoothly great communication, excellent shipping, and books exactly as stated and pictured. Thanks a lot and I appreciate it. Would definitely buy from again !!! Very trust worthy and respectable board member!!!!

Thanks again

Mephisto25

Edited by Mephisto25