• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 4

170 posts in this topic

Wings Comics 3 Cream to Off White Pages

Notes: Spine of cover completely split & re-attached with tape.

Small Scans:

Wings%203_1_small.jpg

Wings%203_2_small.jpg

Large Scans:

Wings%203_1.jpg

Wings%203_2.jpg

Spider-Man 1 Silver Edition White Pages

Signature Series: Notes: SIGNED BY TODD MCFARLANE & STAN LEE

Small Scans:

Spiderman%201_1_small.jpg

Spiderman%201_2_small.jpg

Large Scans:

Spiderman%201_1.jpg

Spiderman%201_2.jpg

I don't know if asking questions is against the rules, but I'll ask anyway........is the back cover scan of the Spider-Man 1 funky and warped at the bottom, or is that the way the book looks to the naked eye?

Looks like the inner well is wavy, and the book is kind of curved along the same angle right next to it.

I don't know if asking questions is against the rules, but I'll ask anyway........is the back cover scan of the Spider-Man 1 funky and warped at the bottom, or is that the way the book looks to the naked eye?

Looks like the inner well is wavy, and the book is kind of curved along the same angle right next to it.

This should be a PM initially IMO... :baiting:

I typically don't like to answer questions about the books. Going forward, if you're going to ask something, do it in PM. I wouldn't want you to influence other people guessing.