• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about using GPA's site to inventory your collection

6 posts in this topic

I just subscribed to GPA and began entering my comics in the data base. I am able to see the value of each of my books and the totals for each title. Is there a way to see the total value of all the titles combined? Also, is there any way to print out an inventory of all your books using their site?

Thanks

I don't believe so. It's meant more for price tracking than inventory keeping. I keep track of my inventory on a spreadsheet on my dropbox and about once a month I'll update it with pricing values from GPA.

Thanks Meeklo,

I was hoping for an easy shortcut to value and inventory my collection. I am not motivated enough to keep an updated spreadsheet, so I will go back to keeping an unofficial total in my head. (Just like my checkbook...and that never works well)

I really do wish there was a way to tally and then export a list and dump it into Excel or something. Would be a nice feature.