• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 6

195 posts in this topic

Raw-Scores-Header.png

NOTE TO VCC PARTICIPANTS... This could be a cool way to display some books within a booth graphical template... hm

Scroll Vertically OR scroll HORIZONTALLY like a carousel... but without Javascript or Flash, etc.

Interestingly enough, this was my best round yet.

The collection of defects on the Avengers 54 looked like a 8.5 to me and fortunately I got that one right!

I had a pretty tanned book (Silver Age) that was a 9.4 but I thought the Jingle Jangle had just a little too much wrong with it to be that high.

"I had a pretty tanned book (Silver Age) that was a 9.4 but I thought the Jingle Jangle had just a little too much wrong with it to be that high. "

Agreed. I pegged it at 9.0 and gave it a GA bump to 9.2.

I had a pretty tanned book (Silver Age) that was a 9.4 but I thought the Jingle Jangle had just a little too much wrong with it to be that high.

I thought the patches of miscolouration on the cover were grease spots, so I ended up way undergrading it. meh

I thought the patches of miscolouration on the cover were grease spots, so I ended up way undergrading it. meh

Comics and fried chicken...what a combo... :insane:

Comics and fried chicken...what a combo... :insane:

:roflmao: