• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING SPIDERMAN 18 & 25 RAW HIGH GRADE + GA WW # 38 PRICED TO MOVE

3 posts in this topic

Adding a couple books for a (hopefully) quick sale today. Paypal gladly accepted and preferred. Shipped immediately with tracking immediately provided. :takeit: in the thread gets the book. PM offers gladly considered but "I'll take it" in the thread trumps PM's until I edit the thread as sold.. Shipping is free on every book.. Feel free to make me some offer. Thanks for looking.

Spiderman 25, gorgeous book. Clean, flat, no restoration, glossy, sharp and great eye appeal. Just a couple tiny spine stresses and a few tiny areas of light wear as you can see from front cover scan. Pages are off white. NM-. Very nice book. I would really like $250 (SOLD).

vv2a.jpg

vv2.jpg

vv2b.jpg

vv3b.jpg

vv3c.jpg

vv3d.jpg

AMAZING SPIDERMAN 18 - Original owner, off white pages, great paper quality, glossy cover, excellent eye appeal. Very slight stresses at bottom open edge corner, spine is exceptional. Keep in mind pics are magnified significantly. I feel as though it grades at a solid VF+. I am looking for $350 (SOLD)

vv1g.jpg

vv1a.jpg

vv1b.jpg

vv1c.jpg

vv1d.jpg

vv1e.jpg

vv1f.jpg

Wonder Woman 38 - VG+. Good looking book though, complete and connected. Small split to top of spine, less than 1/2 inch. Pages are off white. Complete and connected. Most of my books are original owner but I do not know the history on this one. Back cover at spine has what looks like might be a little bit of resto or maybe just a slight water damage area by staple. Cant really tell. Pics are very accurate to how the book looks in hand.. $95

vv2e.jpg

vv2d.jpg

vv2c.jpg

vv2f.jpg