• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC at Heroes Convention in Charlotte?

72 posts in this topic

doesn't sound like there will be one. Steve isn't even confirmed yet. Let's check back sometime in May and see what is going on then.

Worst case I will host a dinner for anyone on the forum. It would be great to meet with you guys and talk comics.

doesn't sound like there will be one. Steve isn't even confirmed yet. Let's check back sometime in May and see what is going on then.

Worst case I will host a dinner for anyone on the forum. It would be great to meet with you guys and talk comics.

That is what we need to do, whether Steve shows up or not. Find us a nice place, get tipsy, eat, eat, eat, and talk comics. thumbsup2.gif

here is hoping that you do show up Steve!

AB-SO-LUTELY-Let's eat!!!! CGC or no CGC, a forum dinner is a must. Let's go ahead and set the prelims now, and make this happen. I will accept NO substitute, as three rounds of drinks are on me-print it!!!!!!!

Man, if only the place we goes serves the High Life, then it will be a forum dinner to remember!

If not, ill settle for Miller Lite, remember, its the beer with the taste for food.

Well it is Saturday night, and that's my night, but I'm going easy-no more that a 6 pack along with a nice steak dinner. Do look for Sterling to start finalizing dinner plans in mid May via he and I's PM convo.

Hey guys i will be down for the CGC dinner, talked to Shelton Saturday at the NYC con, so count me in. My kids live in Cornelius, so i will celebrate my sons birthday on the 24th and hit the dinner on the 25th.