• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cool T-shirts..... pop culture and comic related !!

16 posts in this topic

A little bigger image than kav's:

feb150945.jpg

This post made me think this might be an interesting thread, cuz there are sooooo many Tee's out there. I just got a couple new ones in the mail today.... which I will post after I take a shower.

So... let's see some cool shirts !!

Oh yea... pics of you wearing them are going to be considered best.... pics of the shirt by itself.... meh.... not so much :grin:

These guys had a terrific assortment of T-shirts including classic movies, comic covers, pulps, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/World-Of-Strange/171184072935828?fref=ts

They don't really show their inventory well online but I guess they are primarily a show dealer right now.

Here are some pics I took a few weeks ago. I bought the T in the first pic.

IMG_1178.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

These guys had a terrific assortment of T-shirts including classic movies, comic covers, pulps, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/World-Of-Strange/171184072935828?fref=ts

They don't really show their inventory well online but I guess they are primarily a show dealer right now.

Here are some pics I took a few weeks ago. I bought the T in the first pic.

IMG_1178.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

VERY COMIC RELATED ROY !! :applause:

Ok... enough of my mug... this thread is about the shirts.... THAT YOU OWN !! :sumo:

Here's a classic....

006%20shirt%20only_zpsze8prxib.jpg

popuptees has good prices on pop culture tees, including comic tees. They're all "inside joke" style designs though. I'm always interested in tee shirts featuring alternative comics. I only have one Love And Rockets tee right now but wouldn't mind getting the Peter Bagge "Heroin" tee next. And there's some Deadworld tee shirts out there too.

One of cool aspects of a con/show is the many great tees that people wear. Some shows I don a Super Friends with Benefits or G.I. Jose Real Mexican Hero shirt. Local company, T-Shirt Bordello, make some awesome ones.