• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 8 Results

72 posts in this topic

2015 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 8 Results

BK 1: Amazing Spider-Man 300 White Pages - Actual Grade: 9.6

BK 2: Astonishing 29 Off-White to White Pages - Actual Grade: 9.6

Link to Books and Scans

Round 8 Grade Breakdowns

Round_8-Breakdowns.png

2015 Grading Contest: Round 8 Results - Leader Board

Round_8-Leaders.png

Grading Contest Books:

01. Avengers 57 (Marvel)

02. Worlds Finest 88 (DC)

03. Avengers 28 (Marvel)

04. X-Men 95 (Marvel)

05. Fantastic Four 46 (Marvel)

06. Superman 32 (DC)

07. Wings Comics 3 (Fiction House)

08. Spider-Man 1 Silver Edition (Marvel)

09. Green Lantern 76 (DC)

10. Marvel Super Heroes 18 (Marvel)

11. Avengers 54 (Marvel)

12. Jingle Jangle Comics 33 (Eastern Color)

13. Tales To Astonish 13 (Marvel)

14. Batman 232 (DC)

15. Amazing Spider-Man 300 (Marvel)

16. Astonishing 29 (BF)

Round 8 COMMENTARY

Despite massive movement in the Top Ten, toro retains his position in First Place. BlowUpTheMoon had to go see a concert and fell back to earth dropping five spots. :foryou:

A hearty Well Done to Revat for climbing 29 spots up the charts! :applause: A :foryou: for AlexH, who drops an amazing 30 places in one round! :sick:

Congrats to the 37 players with Bullseyes on the ASM 300. :screwy: Congrats to the 46 Bullseyes for the Astonishing 29! :acclaim:

The Mathematically Eliminated Line continues its inexorable crawl up the charts and is now at 34! :eek:

ROUND 9 AWAITS! KEEP YOUR STRENGTH UP FOR THE FINAL PUSH! :sumo::banana:

My faith in humanity is restored - toro did *not* get a bulls eye on that ASM 300.

If he did, I was about ready to shave my head and run naked into the street.

Though, since he got 3 points, he could have had it at 9.8.

Well at least I'm at number 1 for a couple of days, tied for first with number of bullseyes lol

My faith in humanity is restored - toro did *not* get a bulls eye on that ASM 300.

If he did, I was about ready to shave my head and run naked into the street.

Damn I wish I had. :grin:

I came very close to saying 9.6, but I agree with you on the number of visible faults I just couldn't do it.

Eliminated :sumo:

Eliminated from FIRST PLACE! So now you are playing for PRIZE PICKING POSITION or JUST FOR FUN (thumbs u

It's never about the prize or place, just the fun :acclaim:

Round 8 COMMENTARY

Despite massive movement in the Top Ten, toro retains his position in First Place. BlowUpTheMoon had to go see a concert and fell back to earth dropping five spots. :foryou:

A hearty Well Done to Revat for climbing 29 spots up the charts! :applause: A :foryou: for AlexH, who drops an amazing 30 places in one round! :sick:

Congrats to the 37 players with Bullseyes on the ASM 300. :screwy: Congrats to the 46 Bullseyes for the Astonishing 29! :acclaim:

The Mathematically Eliminated Line continues its inexorable crawl up the charts and is now at 34! :eek:

ROUND 9 AWAITS! KEEP YOUR STRENGTH UP FOR THE FINAL PUSH! :sumo::banana:

And the biggest news! makeminemego finally got negative points on a comic. I thought his run was one of the most impressive so far. Even the comics that stumped everyone he wasn't as far off as the rest of us. Finally done in by the ASM.