• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Miller or Stephen Platt Work Sought

5 posts in this topic

If you have any Miller or Platt work you might be interested in parting with please send me a message.

As the hobby has grown in price I am interested in internal pages / panel pages with characters in costume.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks for the link and for your time. I looked at that piece before. Just not a page I'm interested in. I've looked over the pages that Kwan Chang has and wish I had been in the market before he sold most of his off. His pages come up on CL and eBay every now and then. The search continues.

As I have never been in the Miller market. Any idea where I can get an idea what his Daredevil pages are priced at in today's market? Also, and this is totally against what everyone seems to believe but I like some of the pages in Holy Terror. I have never seen a page of that come on the market. Did Miller hold on to all of those?