• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachBum's 2015 SDCC Sales Thread - CLOSED!!!!

585 posts in this topic

Quantities updated - Cas4nova took the last Batman.

Please do not post for sold out items until I am able to pick up more when possible.

Again - everything for sale in this thread is paid for and in my physical possession or stacked up high (70 box sets lol ).

Per forum rules this isn't a "shopping list" sales thread so please wait until I post things for sale - I'm doing my best to hit all the publishers but it takes time to properly pre-screen books to the quality you expect from me.

I haven't eaten more than a power bar and a doughnut today so I'm going to finally grab some food. I'll check back later this evening.

(thumbs u

Please do not post for sold out items until I am able to pick up more when possible.

Again - everything for sale in this thread is paid for and in my physical possession or stacked up high (70 box sets lol ).

Per forum rules this isn't a "shopping list" sales thread so please wait until I post things for sale - I'm doing my best to hit all the publishers but it takes time to properly pre-screen books to the quality you expect from me.

I haven't eaten more than a power bar and a doughnut today so I'm going to finally grab some food. I'll check back later this evening.

(thumbs u

Ok when you come down to New Orleans in January I'll buy you lunch, poboys, beignets, and a hurricane ?

(thumbs u

Ok when you come down to New Orleans in January I'll buy you lunch, poboys, beignets, and a hurricane ?

Those Poboys in the con hall are actualy pretty good. I went through Hurricane Katrina (literally) in Florida (just a cat 2 to 3 at the time). We flew through the bands as we landed just before the closed the airport in Miami. When we landed we skidded and whole plane clapped when the pilot straightened out and came to a stop. Never want to go through that again. Blue skies until we descended into the bands, then pitch black and rain shearing across the plane.

Yippee!

Yikes, glad you were safe, Will definitely have to introduce you to the deep fried roast beef Poboy or overstuffed shrimp and oyster poboy ?

Yeah, napped through the first half and woke in the middle of the eye. Pool guy out the next day. I've been through a couple of hurricanes while visiting friends in Florida so it sucked to watch Katrina become that beast in the gulf and wallop you guys. Anyway - I'll take a hurricane over a big earthquake any day. Rode out the Big Bear/Landers double quake & the Northridge quake. At least you can see a hurricane coming. Nothing like being in one spot - then six feet sideways a moment later during a big quake.

If you know me I ramble when I haven't eaten lol - heading out.

Black Canary 1 SDCC - 1 per person Thursday only Variant

Limited to 350 made & SOLD OUT AT SHOW!

(8 available) 5 LEFT!

$50 raw NM+ or better

$100 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

0DE52062-7548-44DE-A453-AFC8B8AF5828_zps4x3phsx2.jpg

:takeit: x1 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

Thanks!

Black Canary 1 SDCC - 1 per person Thursday only Variant

Limited to 350 made & SOLD OUT AT SHOW!

(8 available) 5 LEFT!

$50 raw NM+ or better

$100 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

0DE52062-7548-44DE-A453-AFC8B8AF5828_zps4x3phsx2.jpg

$100 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked add to my pile :takeit:

Is there only one ticket a book? So there'd only be one TWD ticket and one Invincible?
20 golden tickets

so 2 per book

Actually there's a golden ticket for each original #1, so there's a TWD #1, Invincible #1, Thief of Thieves #1 1st print, Thief of Thieves #1 Image Expo, Thieves of Thieves #1 ComicsPro, Manifest Destiny #1 1st print, MD #1 Long Beach Sketch Variant, etc. etc. It adds up to 20 different #1's.

Dre,

this is what happens when one goes to sleep...you miss out on the ones you wanted :( If you get anymore batman #41 and Justice League #41 I would like 2 Raws of each please. :takeit:

Regards,

J.

+1 both in sleeping issue and :takeit: raw JL 41 & Batman 41