• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank you, Diamond...

7 posts in this topic

... for running a truck over all of the Marvel books this week before boxing them up.

All of the Marvel books in the Austin area stores look horrible. :pullhair:

Any other regions seeing this as well?

Mine were great serviced from Plattsburg, have had several inquiries about condition from other New England retailers.

Diamond screwed up books all over the southeast today as well. Stores that i know of in both Alabama and Georgia had screwed up deliveries today as well.

It wasn't just the Marvel stuff.....EVERYTHING from Diamond this week was screwed.

Looks like the monkeys in the diamond packing line didn't fling the feces correctly this week!

It has been getting progressively worse these last few weeks. This week, A-Force #2 was pressed by all TPB's, Hardcovers, and anything else we could stack on em' because they all came curled up. Variant was not included even though initial orders were high enough, some system delay said NOPE.

I had a very popular 1:50 effed up because it was thrown on top of the dividers in the middle of the box it was sent in. My Runaways Variant came with a deep dimple on the cover, ordered replacement copy, Ink Stained in top right corner from some person_too_unaware_of_social_graces at the warehouse using a blue sharpie, all pages blued in one spot like WTF?!?!!?!? Corner Creased, and worse than the original copy with just a dimple. So....I took the dimple home rather than deal with it again.