• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A New Level in Comic Collecting?!?!

35 posts in this topic

This is totally ridiculous.

"Collector cards" made from hacked up silver age books. I especially like the "1/1" limited edition and the certified signature....sigh.

The seller says, "HERE IS AN AMAZING NEW PRODUCT THAT TAKES COMIC COLLECTING TO THE NEXT LEVEL With..."COMIC BOOK RELIC CARDS!"

Yeah...that's a new level alright!

comic_card_stupidity.jpg

If he is doing this from ragged, beat up, coverless copies, I salute his ingenuity. If he is cutting up anything else, its a shame.

I personally don't think there is much of a market for single panels of most books.

"Have fun matching each clipping to your copy of the comic!"

I bought one and did this for over 3 hours last night.

It actually was a lot of fun and I'm going to do it again tonight for a couple of hours.

This isn't an original idea. I'm sure you know official panel cards already exist in some Ultra Pro sets (like Marvel Beginnings).

This genious made personal panel cards! Can't think about a more useless collection!

This is my marvel Beginnings III panel card. It's from Daredevil #7:

HMYKJTOl.jpg

p7DOGWql.jpg

This is totally ridiculous.

"Collector cards" made from hacked up silver age books. I especially like the "1/1" limited edition and the certified signature....sigh.

The seller says, "HERE IS AN AMAZING NEW PRODUCT THAT TAKES COMIC COLLECTING TO THE NEXT LEVEL With..."COMIC BOOK RELIC CARDS!"

Yeah...that's a new level alright!

comic_card_stupidity.jpg

With so many books being slabbed, this might be the only way new collectors will ever experience interior art.