• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1966 Batmobile on display @ Haddon Heights Comic Con THIS SUNDAY

17 posts in this topic

http://www.classictowns.org/event/haddon-heights-comic-con/

Haddon Heights is my hometown so I'll be at this small show, mostly to show support for the neighborhood but I will be bringing 2 tables worth of good books.

The 1966 Batmobile will be on display for photo-ops so bring your kids.....

This is the first I've heard of this and I live in the vicinity.

Well, it's the first time the show is being held, it is slated to be an annual event in the future.Next time around it'll be a bit "bigger", I'd think.You should stop by, I get a kick out of meeting boardies in person and the show itself should be pretty fun.

The promoter, in conjunction with the library, have organized a pretty decent event, see the link on their Facebook page for the activities planned:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1769483373277971/

Tables may or may not still be available, contact the Haddon Heights library or the Comic Station, if interested in reserving space.....they are a whopping $25 each so any boardies who have the day free, may as well give this show a shot.

I booked more space than I really need, so if tables are sold out.......any boardie who wants a 6 foot table, can take one of mine, I have 1 six footer that I can spare.Just drop me a PM, you'd pay the $25 table fee to the library on Sunday. :)

I'll be there..... blowing out a good chunk of my $5 and $10 show stock books for $3 each...... and I'll bring a few boxes of better books & my wall with me, too.

If any boardies come to the show, feel free to bring some comics to trade......I'm always looking to trade, at equal fair market value, for books on my hit list.

Hell, if ya got a BA 12.... I'll let you bend me over the table big time, you can walk away with a $3000 stack of silver books. ^^

If any boardies come to the show, feel free to bring some comics to trade......I'm always looking to trade, at equal fair market value, for books on my hit list.

Hell, if ya got a BA 12.... I'll let you bend me over the table big time, you can walk away with a $3000 stack of silver books. ^^

hm

I live in NJ.

I have nothing to do Sunday...unless the rentals agree to a little golf that is.

And look what came in the mail today.

CJmMAieWUAAk6Tu.jpg

hm

hm

I live in NJ.

I have nothing to do Sunday...unless the rentals agree to a little golf that is.

And look what came in the mail today.

CJmMAieWUAAk6Tu.jpg

hm

Stop on by tomorrow, maybe we can work out a trade.

Where is this hit list?

Haven't written it out, it's stored in the 'ole cranium.....but it's basically comprised of all books that are gold/silver/bronze keys......JLA 1, B+B 28,Action 252,Hulk 1,Avengers 1 & 4 , Scooby Doo 1...(any silver/gold key or Timely's, DC gold...

...newer books like Batman Adv. 12 and New Mutants 98 and so on.

well, I won't be coming. It may say Haddon Heights but I read it as Hasbrouk Heights,which has shows as well and is much much closer than Haddon Heights!

doh!

Have a good show!

well, I won't be coming. It may say Haddon Heights but I read it as Hasbrouk Heights,which has shows as well and is much much closer than Haddon Heights!

doh!

Have a good show!

Thanks man, I appreciate the well wishes :)

And yeah, I do remember you telling me a while back at East Coast Comic Con that you lived in northern NJ so this show is probably around a 2 hour drive for you....call that a 4 hour round trip....maybe 5 hours, if you hit traffic on the way home.I think it'll be a cool 'lil family oriented show but I dunno if I'd want to spend a good 4-5 hours driving on a Sunday to get there and back so I don't blame ya, brotha.

This show is all of a 3 minute drive for me as I live literally right down the street; less than 10 blocks away.I'm meeting a long time customer of mine, who as of last week became a new pressing client at the show; got a dry cleaned and pressed Hulk 181 for him to pick up.I also touched base with another couple guys I know whom I've got new books for and if I can manage to buy some good comics at the show, I'll be more than happy.

Sheeeeit, I'm actually happy just to not have to spend a collective 5 hours driving today, to do the show itself ...a show a quarter of a mile from my front door, even a small one?.... :o

Anyway, I'll have 4 tables at the Garden State Comic fest at the end of the month, right next to the front door....that show is right around your way so if you can make it on either day, I'd be game to swing a generous trade deal tilted in your favor for either one of your Batman Adv 12's :cloud9:

If you go to the GSCF, drop me a PM beforehand and I'll get you a pass for free admission (thumbs u

Same here I had planned on going all week. Then last night I googled mapped it and it was so far away. I thought it was a different area of NJ. Wish some of these shows were closer to Central NJ. Most of them are a good hour to 2 hours away. (I have done the drive 3-4 times already) Anyways good luck at this show., Sure it will be a good one. Great weather today.,

Same here I had planned on going all week. Then last night I googled mapped it and it was so far away. I thought it was a different area of NJ. Wish some of these shows were closer to Central NJ. Most of them are a good hour to 2 hours away. (I have done the drive 3-4 times already) Anyways good luck at this show., Sure it will be a good one. Great weather today.,

True, but for those of us who live near Philly and Delaware..... this sort of location, less than 10 miles from either the Walt Whitman or The Ben Franklin Bridges, is fairly ideal.

Unfortunately, I was not able to make it to the show after all as I came down with a nasty migraine/head cold early in the morning so I had to cancel.

meh.

to quote one of my favorite Santana songs...and I hope your feeling better!

I may take you up on that pass for the GSCF, I'll let you know week of show. Thanks in any event.

Spidrvacc...if you want to ride together from my area let me know. Same with the Meadowlands next Saturday (we can flip a coin to see who gets a shot at that BA12 if it is there again.)

to quote one of my favorite Santana songs...and I hope your feeling better!

I may take you up on that pass for the GSCF, I'll let you know week of show. Thanks in any event.

Spidrvacc...if you want to ride together from my area let me know. Same with the Meadowlands next Saturday (we can flip a coin to see who gets a shot at that BA12 if it is there again.)

Thank for the offer Bird, may take you up on that in the future.