• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buzzetta's SDCC Couch Tour 2015 - No Lines for Drinks or Bathroom Waits

173 posts in this topic

Welcome to SDCC 2015 Couch Tour

couch_tour_2015_poster_darin_shock_sparkle_foil.jpg

Not going to the big show? Trust me, I know how it feels. When you want to go to an event and the tickets are too much, the distance away is too far, or for whatever reason that you cannot go, you attend from afar. For example, the other night, I kicked back with some adult beverages at night and listened to the Sirius feed from the Grateful Dead shows in Chicago. This is known as "couch tour". The one good thing about Couch Tour is that there are no lines for the bathroom, the beers are always the ones I want and there is no cut off.

Ever since I joined up on these boards, I like to give a lil' something back once in awhile. For the past couple of years I have done a round up for the New York International Toy Fair and SDCC. Usually each year I do a round up of the toy reveals and images by linking to the appropriate sites as well as hosting some images on my own.

Feel free to post in this thread with newsworthy items. So pull up a beverage of choice, sit back and see what is going on for those of us left behind.

And as always... a tune... in honor of last week's CT

I have to run out...

But...

First the first set from Lego's line for "Dawn of Justice"

The Batmobile...

As revealed by the Wall Street Journal.

BN-JD616_batmob_G_20150629135824.jpg

I have to run out...

But...

First the first set from Lego's line for "Dawn of Justice"

The Batmobile...

As revealed by the Wall Street Journal.

BN-JD616_batmob_G_20150629135824.jpg

:headbang:

I saw on facebook someone snagged a screen shot of all the new star wars films they are announcing.

http://comicbook.com/2015/07/08/star-wars-full-upcoming-film-slate-leaks-online/

Looks awesome! :applause:

I am hoping they signed Ewan McGregor and he is one of the big reveals at SD.

From Starwars.com

The ever popular line of four-inch Pop! vinyl bobbleheads from Funko continues with two show exclusives. Choose from the chromed version of everybody’s favorite protocol droid, C-3PO, or an un-helmeted version of Princess Leia as the bounty hunter Boushh. Each is priced at $15 and limited to 1,000 pieces.

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-08%20at%209.01.33%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-08%20at%209.01.46%20PM.png

Transformers Exclusive: Devastator

Tricked out with added joints unlike regular retail edition. This should be more like the Takara version.

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-08%20at%208.58.01%20PM.png

This one will be $9.99 and delivers a Scott Lang Ant Man figure smaller than a penny. It comes in a matchbook...

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-08%20at%209.06.55%20PM.png