• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which marvel character

13 posts in this topic

to everyone

which marvel character has the most dense, deepest, etc... psychological dimension on the marvel universe?

Not only a stratospheric IQ, but one who can embraces the logical and all realitys possible to be assimilated by an organic brain?

I have one in mind, a specific purple titan... hm

regards

to everyone

which marvel character has the most dense, deepest, etc... psychological dimension on the marvel universe?

Not only a stratospheric IQ, but one who can embraces the logical and all realitys possible to be assimilated by an organic brain?

regards

For my money it's the hero who premiered in the second Avenger's movie and first appeared here...

a9c979f1-b019-435a-bfb7-817b1fdddf8c_zpsfe83945f.jpg

to everyone

regards

My first thought was Thanos as well, but also suggests Dr. Strange as a strong possibility. Or, Franklin Richards.

to everyone

regards

My first thought was Thanos as well, but also suggests Dr. Strange as a strong possibility. Or, Franklin Richards.

nie suggestions, but... could these 2 characters full embrace and coprehend the magnitude of information and logical reasoning needed to integrate all the expériences that the purple titan has gone trough the years?

regards

Galactus, Doom and Apocalypse... how do they match against Thanos?!

I take in mind all that Thanos was able to experience in it's adventures has a "conqueror of the universe"...

regards

My memory of Galactus origin is of a being that survived the collapse of the previous universe & became an elder of this one as a result, so he's well beyond even the constraints of being "universal". Compared to Thanos, who is someone of great power who has been able to work his way up to the top thru ruthlessness, power grabs & some degree alliances with other universal elders.