• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

Mine shipped! Should get them hopefully Saturday!

And even though Skybound books tend to have a bazillion reprints, at least there are only 250 copies of the Skybound 5th Anniversary B&W variant, yes?

That should make some of these variants (such as Outcast and Invincible) more desirable, yes? (shrug)

And even though Skybound books tend to have a bazillion reprints, at least there are only 250 copies of the Skybound 5th Anniversary B&W variant, yes?

That should make some of these variants (such as Outcast and Invincible) more desirable, yes? (shrug)

one would think...and the 1750 color (estimate) isn't too shabby either compared to all the other reprints that are out there.

one would think...and the 1750 color (estimate) isn't too shabby either compared to all the other reprints that are out there.

Sadly... the 1750 color IS a low print run, for Skybound! :face palm:

Usually they'll have 5k to 7500 print runs....

First off thank you Dre the 4 boxes were well packed.

I opened all four and only looked at the first comic on top to see if I got any B&W's....... I was bummed,all colors.So all four boxes had the tops off . The first box I tilt up while holding the 10 comics in with the my thumbs.I slowly take one hand off and tilt the box towards me and begin to slowly let the tops move out of the box...only the tops like looking through a filing cabinet.Nothing between the books. The next box I start the same process but as I tilt it up I hear something slide down and hit the bottom of the box.About four comic in and this is what it was....

FK2cRZA.png

shaking box syndrome is going to happen now lol when you shake the box wait a few seconds after the first bang of all the comics hitting the bottom or top..if you here an echo thats the ticket lol

shaking box syndrome is going to happen now lol when you shake the box wait a few seconds after the first bang of all the comics hitting the bottom or top..if you here an echo thats the ticket lol

ya'll are going to damage the books in these sealed boxes. lol

ya'll are going to damage the books in these sealed boxes. lol

Its geared towards the ebay sellers...... no need to shake if its yours lol