• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

I didn't get a chance to buy a set from the Skybound website because I was just 50/50 on it at that time. I would've bought 2 and had the chance, but decided not to pull the trigger. Instead, I bought 2 box sets on ebay using my ebay bucks. Got 1 for free and the other for a little more than half of the retail price. Hope I get something good inside.

Someone in a Google+ group I'm in got a golden ticket for ToT image expo edition... So that takes us to 11 tickets left?

Actually 10 because someone pulled a Birthright #1 Expo? edition earlier.

PS: What G+ group is that? Nice pull. One of the more valuable books after WD1 and Invincible 1.

My boxes from skybound should be here tomorrow... And all I'm hoping for is one b/w set... I don't have any hopes for a ticket... Pretty sure I used up all my comic book luck when I won the Enormous collection raffle from Tim...

$999.99 and signed by "Robert Kirkland" :roflmao:

He's a big fan..huge fan....DAY ONE FAN!!!

Well, didn't have time to post this yesterday from work.

Like James, I received my box from Dre. My first box the other day, if you look back, I was very lucky to hit a b&w edition, so was torn on opening this one but did anyways. Was a bit let down to see the color edition, until half way through the box this was there!!! I'll be honest, I yelped like a little girl haha. I'm going to go home tonite after work and test the "shaking" comments though.

comic.jpg