• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many Overstreet Advisors are Board members

48 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Not sure if I’ve bought an Overstreet this century.  Have every one but #1 before that.  Must admit the Market Reports are the thing I miss most. My advice is to read back issues of the Comic Book Marketplace magazine readily available on eBay if you want a graduate level course in comicdom. 

I'm not an Overstreet adviser, but as one of the contributing writers to Comic Book Marketplace under the leadership of Gary M Carter and boardie and esteemed editor @Pat Calhoun I have to give this post a thanks and  (thumbsu

And I agree that the market reports are the best part! More, please! 

I've been an advisor since the mid-80s.  I received this plaque for my 20th year.  I also got a pretty cool watch.  Not sure if they do this any longer... 

I don't provide market reports anymore.  My last ashcan report was two years ago.  They're just not changing hands often enough to provide a report.  I do record the prices and when something pops I let them know.

Overstreet Plaque.jpg

Overstreet Watch 1.jpg

Overstreet Watch 2.jpg

2 hours ago, Moondog said:

I've been an advisor since the mid-80s.  I received this plaque for my 20th year.  I also got a pretty cool watch.  Not sure if they do this any longer... 

I don't provide market reports anymore.  My last ashcan report was two years ago.  They're just not changing hands often enough to provide a report.  I do record the prices and when something pops I let them know.

Overstreet Plaque.jpg

Overstreet Watch 1.jpg

Overstreet Watch 2.jpg

That's cool.  I mean, they didn't have to do that :applause:

On 21/12/2017 at 7:33 PM, Moondog said:

Overstreet Plaque.jpg

Overstreet Watch 1.jpg

Overstreet Watch 2.jpg

Awesome Gary!!