• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many Overstreet Advisors are Board members

48 posts in this topic

How does one become an Overstreet Advisor? I like to think that there is some "secret society" type like initiation element to it all...

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...

For me, it wasn't very mysterious, actually... One of the existing advisors identified a gap in their existing set of advisors in his market report one year, and I sent an e-mail to Gemstone suggesting that I was reasonably positioned to help fill that gap.

I believe the Board Member TopNotch is associated with price guide adviser Tom Nelson.

I have seen Doug Sulipa mentioned on the boards a number of times.

And of course Mick and Andy. I have hoped for the opportunity to thank the war correspondents for tipping me off to the resource that is the CGC message boards.

Looking forward to getting this years edition of the OPG in the mail any day now. :taptaptap:

I believe the Board Member TopNotch is associated with price guide adviser Tom Nelson.

And of course Mick and Andy. I have hoped for the opportunity to thank the war correspondents for tipping me off to the resource that is the CGC message boards.

Looking forward to getting this years edition of the OPG in the mail any day now. :taptaptap:

.... TopNotch is Tyler Alexander of www.dtacollectibles.com out of Florida. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.... TopNotch is Tyler Alexander of www.dtacollectibles.com out of Florida. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Correct. The old man, David T., and I are both OSPG advisers. :hi:

I missed this thread the first time around. Class of 02' boardie here. I have always tried to incorporate major hobby events in my market reports, and that included happenings that first broke on these boards. There are other boardie's that are advisors as well - off the top of my head, @Tony S is one that hasn't been mentioned.

Edited by comicwiz

On 7/10/2015 at 9:56 AM, HomerJ-migration said:

Jon Berk

Arnold Blumberg

Gary Colabuono

Dan Cusimano

Peter Dixon

Richard Evans

Tom Gordon

Jamie Graham

Dan Greenhalgh

Greg Holland

Bill Ponseti

Greg Reece

Conan Saunders

Doug Schmell

Tony Starks

Rick Whitelock

Mark Zaid

and you can add Stephen Lipson to the list (Myself)