• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Awax SDCC 2015 report

173 posts in this topic

:hi:

What's up dude ? :D

Can't complain everything has been going great lately. I've been so busy almost didn't realize it was time for SDCC also checking what ive missed the last few months.

2r5lz.jpg

Terry Moore

He did something for HarveySwick that I he asked me to pick up. He can share if he wants.

I bought two pages of OA from Moore recently. He was supposed to add in some text at the bottom of one of the pages, but forgot as he was getting ready for SDCC. He offered to make it right by having me send the page back to him via FedEx and he'd send it back to me on his dime. I told him that's too much $ for him and I'd catch up with him at some point. He still wanted to make things right with me and asked what else he could do. I threw out the idea of a sketch of Zoe as Jack the Ripper since the two pages I had bought had references to Jack the Ripper. He said - no problem. :cloud9:

anggf4.jpg

So, Geoff was nice enough to pick up the sketch for me. And when he sent me the picture of Terry's booth, I was so excited :whee: that I texted Geoff to "Grab Terry's for me!"

Unfortunately for me, Terry remarked that Geoff was texting and laughing and Geoff showed Terry the text. :blush::boo:

Now I'm not allowed with 100 feet of Terry Moore. :D

2r5lz.jpg

Terry Moore

He did something for HarveySwick that I he asked me to pick up. He can share if he wants.

I bought two pages of OA from Moore recently. He was supposed to add in some text at the bottom of one of the pages, but forgot as he was getting ready for SDCC. He offered to make it right by having me send the page back to him via FedEx and he'd send it back to me on his dime. I told him that's too much $ for him and I'd catch up with him at some point. He still wanted to make things right with me and asked what else he could do. I threw out the idea of a sketch of Zoe as Jack the Ripper since the two pages I had bought had references to Jack the Ripper. He said - no problem. :cloud9:

anggf4.jpg

So, Geoff was nice enough to pick up the sketch for me. And when he sent me the picture of Terry's booth, I was so excited :whee: that I texted Geoff to "Grab Terry's for me!"

Unfortunately for me, Terry remarked that Geoff was texting and laughing and Geoff showed Terry the text. :blush::boo:

Now I'm not allowed with 100 feet of Terry Moore. :D

Terry Moore is super nice. I had a wonderful talk with him at SDCC 3 years ago and I still remember our conversation. Big fan of Terry.