• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars: The Force Awaken Comicon 2015 Reel

15 posts in this topic

Sweet! Can't wait to see them!

Did you see Han and Lea sitting down in the Falcon seats at the end?

They looked about 200 years old they were lowering themselves so slowly and gently into the seats, lol.

That wasn't Leia. That looked like Rey.

I think the film is going to be magical.

The key to this film is that by following the absolutely horrid and unwatchable Lucas Prequels, it just has to not suck to be viewed superlative by comparison.

If it turns out to be good, then I think some records will be broken.

The key to this film is that by following the absolutely horrid and unwatchable Lucas Prequels, it just has to not suck to be viewed superlative by comparison.

Very hard to do in the internet age... I still think Return of the Jedi would have been HATED by many if it was done in the internet age.

"We waited six years so they could just blow up the Death Star... again? Then dance with teddy bears?!?!?"

(with eight million thumbs down on the YouTube clips)

But... we got a talking raccoon and tree last year with great approval... so who knows. lol

Very hard to do in the internet age... I still think Return of the Jedi would have been HATED by many if it was done in the internet age.

Maybe, as it was the weakest of the Original Trilogy.. but damn, it is like the Godfather 1 and 2 put together compared to those horrid Prequels.

People love Star Wars so much they'd even pay money to watch senile Lucas pinch out a steaming loaf trio, and I think they'll go absolutely wild if the latest movie is even average. If it's great, it will blow up huge.