• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get your mind out of the gutter

59 posts in this topic

There used to be a really good thread about "stuff that missed the code censors". One that really comes to mind for me is Incredible Hulk 168 where you have a nude Betty Ross walking towards a structure shaped like a giant .

Was it just me, or was batgirl totally working that purple outfit? I remember watching that campy Batman kid's show in syndication in the early 80's (in my teens almost 20 years later) and whenever batgirl was on the show, I always felt... "funny". All I remember thinking was "I hope batgirl is on again tomorrow!". :cloud9:

Just a bit of trivia;

-Yvonne Craig was 29-30 years old when she portrayed Batgirl. (born in 1937).

-Yvonne Craig also played the part of Marta the sexy Orion slave girl in the Start Trek (OS) Whom God's Destroy. Where Kirk and Spock were taken prisoner in a mental asylum by a bunch of crazy aliens.

-She had a character in Wild West, with an apropos moniker of Ecstacy La Joie in the episode; The Night of the Grand Emir (1966).

-She was also in Mars Needs Women.

-She dated Elvis Presley.

-She was rated #7 on Wizard's Sexiest Women of TV list!!!

-And if you have any children, they have most likely been entertained by her doing the voice of Grandma on the animated TV show Olivia.

Here's a tribute slideshow to Yvonne Craig that someone put together on Youtube.You might have a bit of trouble keeping your mind out of the gutter for some of it: