• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lighthouse Comics

148 posts in this topic

Just had to quote this one more time.

Sad thing is...the point of this thread, a valid concern for some, is lost when these graemlin fests get rolling...

I'm all for these "fests" but think the participants should pick their threads more carefully...

Jim

Sad thing is...the point of this thread, a valid concern for some, is lost when these graemlin fests get rolling...

I'm all for these "fests" but think the participants should pick their threads more carefully...

Jim

sorry.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

So, is anyone still waiting for comics from him?? I prepaid for a whole set of Jim Lee Superman comics along with all the variant covers, and have received nothing! Anyone still in contact with him?? mad.gif

He was at the Seattle Con a couple of weeks back. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think that proves my point.

I can't believe you doormats are still taking this [#@$%!!!] from him.

Go Hacks! popcorn.gif

FOAD, Troll!

2 sweet losses! yay.gif

Shouldn't you be somewhere painting shorts on your thunderous thighs?

I prefer to refer them as "muscular" thighs! sign-rantpost.gif

I haven't seen "muscles" like those since the Roseanne Barr Playboy spread! 893whatthe.gif

So...you didn't buy it for the articles? Fruit! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well, it was the "Fatties and Freaks" issue, so I was hoping I could get your sister to autograph my copy? flowerred.gif

Well...I can arrange a signature seriesesque signing at my place. cloud9.gifacclaim.gifcloud9.gif

Sister-pimper! I should have brought your MOM into play! 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

Whatever works for you. Did the Bono Martiarch reject you? headbang.gif

Nah, they're still trying to remove her skull from my headboard. It's been like, 9 weeks now. I wish they'd hurry the hell up already.

Now, be quiet! I'm eagerly anticipating yet another "Deathlok Classic". Maybe in this next one, he'll try more lame "psychoanalysis" or maybe he'll make fun of Kansas' obesity problems again...

Or maybe he'll break out the REAL gold! Something about the socks I wear, or maybe something insulting about my choice in the Pepsi Challenge!

You like Coke? confused.gif

headbang.gif

Jim

893blahblah.gif

What is it that everyone says to ME when I point out that these 'House threads deserve more attention than they get and that he is a crook? Oh yeah... you all tell me:

"If you aren't waiting on books from him, then butt out." (Paraphrased.) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

893blahblah.gif

What is it that everyone says to ME when I point out that these 'House threads deserve more attention than they get and that he is a crook? Oh yeah... you all tell me:

"If you aren't waiting on books from him, then butt out." (Paraphrased.) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So is this a "do unto others as others have done onto you" post? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Jim

893blahblah.gif

So is this a "do unto others as others have done onto you" post? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

893blahblah.gif

Jim

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

screwy.gif

Jim

893blahblah.gif

Jim

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

screwy.gif

screwy.gifscrewy.gif

Jim

893blahblah.gif

Jim

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

screwy.gif

screwy.gifscrewy.gif

popcorn.gif Hammer was right.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

893blahblah.gif

Jim

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

screwy.gif

screwy.gifscrewy.gif

What was I... er, that is... "HE" right about?

Jim

893blahblah.gif

Jim

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

screwy.gif

screwy.gifscrewy.gif

What was I... er, that is... "HE" right about?

27_laughing.gif I saw several threads on stlcomics.com talking about how he liked the "old" days on CGC when conversations were more than gramelin exchanges.

For what it's worth... hi.gif

27_laughing.gif I saw several threads on stlcomics.com talking about how he liked the "old" days on CGC when conversations were more than gramelin exchanges.

For what it's worth... hi.gif

Ah, but it's much, MUCH better than it used to be. Granted, before it was like it used to be, the forum was a non-stop rolling flame war... so yeah, he's right. Those were the good old days, back when we actually gave a damn. cloud9.gifhi.gif

Yeah, but you know that Hammer is screwy.gif

I'd say he's mostly right, though. It's not that the forums are mere "emoti-fests" now, but the passion is definitely gone. There was a chemistry for a time, but it appears to have gone the way of Greggy's long pants.

I'd say he's mostly right, though. It's not that the forums are mere "emoti-fests" now, but the passion is definitely gone. There was a chemistry for a time, but it appears to have gone the way of Greggy's long pants.

Pull up some threads from the Golden Age of this forum (roughly October, 2002-August, 2003) and you'll see why,

Pull up some threads from the Golden Age of this forum (roughly October, 2002-August, 2003) and you'll see why,

You're saying that the Golden Age corresponds direcly with my arrival?? Flatterer! shy.gif

You're saying that the Golden Age corresponds direcly with my arrival?? Flatterer! shy.gif

Yeah....you teaming up with Man_of_Steel against rickdogg and Darth was a classic. Are you still ashamed about that (brief?) collaboration? poke2.gif

Yeah....you teaming up with Man_of_Steel against rickdogg and Darth was a classic. Are you still ashamed about that (brief?) collaboration? poke2.gif

frustrated.gif That ' looked like the lovechild of Frodo and Charlie Brown.